Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kawwii.i My Five Minutes Of Fame

Kawii Internation
 
My five minutes of fame!
 
About two month's ago my friend Lou was asked to be part of a show called Kawaii international, the show is about all the fashion coming out of Japan, 
From Lolita to Gyaru to Goth,
 
The show we were part of was about girls who are curvy but who love fashion.  
In Japan, shops are making bigger sizing to fit everyone in the cute kawwii looks that are so well known, the ep, showed bigger sized models who work in Japan for a magazine (La Farfa)
 that is aimed at the bigger girl, with lots of info on where to shop, how to wear the clothing, what make up to use, how to put the make on, what  styles make you look taller or thinner...
 
I think this is very good that they are now doing this in Japan, it helps girls feel better about how they look, what they wear, its helping in promoting more body confidence in young woman.
 
The part of the ep we were on was a bit called 'around the world'  Lou makes a lot of her own corsets and clothing, she got me into wanting to make my own as well, she is the person that I asked when I wanted to buy a sewing machine..
my bit was over in less then one minute, 
I just said that I like Lolita as it can fit your mood, if you feel sweet, or goth.. :)
 
On the day we made the video, it was SO cold! we all did like 3 or 4 takes to get it 'right' then we went to a tea house that sells lots of green teas, it was a fun day out, nice to see friends and get dressed up! the ep we are on is #24
 
Here is a link to Kawaii.i and where to watch it!
 
 
Lou in red, Pat in Purple, Kate in blue and me (Elley) in green, my dress is from Bodyline.
 
 Lou and kate :)

Kate and me (Elley)

Pic that was on Kawaii.i from a past meet. 


 
 
 
 
Enjoy all :) 
 
Elley xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment